How We Are Keeping You Safe
We have extraordinary precautions in place to protect the health and safety of our patients and our staff.
- We require that everyone wear a mask at all times in our clinic facilities. This includes while in public areas, exam rooms and bathrooms.Masks with valves no longer comply with Santa Barbara County Public HealthDepartment requirements because the valve permits respiratory droplets to easily escape, which places others at risk.
- We offer Telehealth video visits to provide you the care you need from the comfort of your home. Please note that not all visits can or should be handled through Telehealth. The provider and staff will work together to determine whether an appointment should proceed in-person, move to Telehealth or be postponed.
- We screen all patients and staff prior to entering our buildings to limit the potential spread of illness.
- We have a No Visitor Policy at this time. If there is a reason that bringing a visitor is critical to an appointment, we will make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. This decision has been made with the health and safety of our patients, staff and physicians in mind.
- At Urgent Care, there is an outdoor waiting area for those who prefer to sit outdoors until their appointment begins. There is a separate, dedicated area for COVID testing. Additionally, you may provide your phone number, and wait in your car to be called, when it is time for your visit.
- You can register and pay your copay online prior to your appointment via MyChart, which will allow for a quicker check-in process.
- In some cases, if you arrive more than 20 minutes early for your appointment, you may be asked to wait in your car and we will call you when it is time to check in.
- We have changed our Pesetas and Pueblo Pharmacies operations to protect our most fragile patients while also protecting our pharmacy employees so they can continue their important work. Pesetas and Pueblo Pharmacies business hours are 8:30am to 6:00 pm, and both locations have moved to closed door operations as defined below.The waiting rooms will not be open to the public at this time.